CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pee Pee in the Potty, Pee Pee in the Potty!




Potty Update!




It's been a week and a half of potty training and I'm just about jumping on the couch Tom Cruise excited to report that Sydney hasn't had an accident all week. We even went out shopping today and I had to take her to a public restroom, not once, not twice, but three times to potty, which she did. She is doing amazingly well. We still put a pull up on her at night and for naps, but while she is awake, she is a sit on the potty kind of girl now. I don't think I've ever been so excited to hear tinkling or a plop in the toilet. I am so proud of her.

2 comments:

Barry and Shannon said...

YAY!!! Way to go Syd! We are also proud of you! I told you she'd catch on!

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

YAY Sydney!! lol I love your bathroom(btw)! She is such a cutie!