CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

One Tired Girl

So today I put Sydney down for her nap right at 12:30, as I always try to do. She likes to watch Curious George before her nap. So nothing seemed to be different. Around 1ish Sydney sneeks down the stairs as if she was done with her nap, like I'm supposed to be dumb and not know that she never fell asleep. So after 3 attempts of taking her back to bed, I thought she was finally going to stay. And she did. Ashton woke up from his nap around 2 and so I went upstairs to get him. Well what do I hear, but Sydney playing in her room. The little stinker hadn't ever fallen asleep. I figured by that time it was a hopeless cause. So she played for a while and then around 3:30 I put Little Mermaid on for her in her room. Around 4 I realized I hadn't heard any noise coming from upstairs in a while, so I went to check on her. This is what I found.



1 comments:

jessica said...

That's always how it goes. Hudson does the same thing. Then they aren't ready for bed until after midnight.