CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy knitter

I have really come to love knitting. I really love making scarves in the fall/winter, but what can you knit in the spring and summer? I came across this super cute baby blanket pattern and so I thought I would try it out. I couldn't decide what gender to make it for, so I decided to make it white for a blessing blanket. It turned out super cute. I can't wait to make more!

By the way, I am not pregnant. Although when I was knitting it the other day Sydney asked me if it was for her baby sister. So maybe she knows something I don't. Or maybe she is just having some wishful thinking. Apparently she thinks a sister would be better than the brother she already has.







3 comments:

Diana said...

Wow, that looks fabulous! I only know the knit stitch. Maybe we should get together and you can teach me more! I would love that actually.

Anne said...

I'm with Diana- teach me too! : )

jessica said...

The blanket looks beautiful. I love it. Those kids are interesting...Hudson and Annie keep asking about their sister too. I'm wondering...what sister?!