CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

I had to blog about Ashton's birthday party first and now that I have, I can talk about Twilight. After Ashton's party I came home and helped Michael get the kids in bed and then headed off to the movies for Girls Night. I went with all Michael's sisters and his mom. It was so fun. I absolutely LOVED the movie. Of course it wasn't as good as the book, but that is usually a given. A few of the actors weren't quite as I pictured them and there is always so much that is left out. Overall I thought it was very well done and I loved that Stephanie Meyer had a cameo appearance.

6 comments:

Anne said...

So is the movie just about the first book?

Jennifer Hepworth said...

Yes, it's just the first book.

Cindi said...

What? Stephenie Meyer had a cameo?! I didn't even know that! What was her part?!

Jennifer Hepworth said...

When Bella and her dad were eating in the diner they showed Stephanie, she was sitting at the counter I think. They only showed her for about 10 seconds. How sweet would that be, write a book and then get to be in the movie! It would be awesome. I guess you'll just have to see it again so you can watch for her. And it is the first time they eat at the diner, not the second.

jessica said...

We saw it opening night too...some friends and I. I don't think Will would have made it through.

Jennifer Hepworth said...

Ok I lied. Stephanie Meyer is in the diner the second time they eat there. Not the first.