CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Girls Night Out

So I've had two girls night out in less than two weeks! So fun and a super big thank you to Michael for taking care of the kids! Last night I went with Lori, Anna, Becka to see Secondhand Serenade at the Gothic Theater in Denver. We got there right at 7 but there were three other bands that played first. Secondhand Serenade didn't even start playing till 10!!! It was fun and we were able to stand in the balcony and were pretty close. It was super loud and I was beginning to question if I am just too old to do the whole concert thing. But I had so much fun.













2 comments:

jessica said...

Jen, tapping into the old days...nice! There is nothing more relaxing than a girls' night out!

cynthia said...

You have to do those kinds of things to keep feeling young! Now if only the next couple of days weren't so difficult :)

I just might actually get a Christmas card sent out this year, and I want to send you one! Can you send me your mailing address?