CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

He can walk!

Saturday we left the kids with my parents and went to the temple. When we went to pick them up my mom mentioned that Ashton was walking all over the place. Michael and I looked at each other and said, "huh?" He had been walking along furniture up till this point but that was it. She said that he had walked across the room. I'm with the kid pretty much 24/7 and he waits till he is away from me to walk for the first time. Here are a couple of picture of him on the move.





2 comments:

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

lol, I think that's how it ALWAYS works! I can't believe he is walking though!! Crazy!

jessica said...

Go Ashton! That is great. I love his dino PJs by the way. Go figure he walks while your away. Is he trying to break free;)