CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Goals for 2009

I've never been one to make a lot of New Years Resolutions. But hey, what the heck... we'll give it a shot.

~Lose 10 more pounds (actually I'd like to do this by June, we'll see how it goes).

~Continue to go to the gym at least 4 times a week.

~Read at least 50 books throughout the year. (Anyone have any suggestions, I'd love some!)

~Attend the temple more regularly.

~Complain less, yell less, be more patient with the kids. Be a more positive person!

~Have more date nights with Michael.

I could probably go on and on... so many things I'd like to change and do differently. I suppose I'll be a work in progress. Here's to 2009!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Great goals! Have you read any books by Shannon Hale? I really like her books.

Anne said...

Hey- I wanted to invite you to join my blog. It's a blog to help us be accountable for our exercising and weight loss, etc. Interested?

jessica said...

The answers to the books... might I suggest www.goodreads.com