CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Go Cougars!

Last night we went as a family to the BYU vs. Air Force basketball game. The kids had a blast watching the Falcons mascot. Ashton wouldn't take his eyes off of him. When he finally came toward our section I took him down to see him. He just about jumped out of my arms to get away from him. Apparently just a fan from afar. Syd cried when she first saw him, but finally calmed down. I'm not sure what it is with my kids and mascots, scary things I guess. We also got to see and pet the actual falcon that Air Force has. Syd was scared (of course) and wouldn't touch it. But Ashton petted it and so did I. It was kind of neat.

As for the game, BYU killed Air Force, so Michael enjoyed that. I didn't actually watch much of the game, but I had a blast watching the kids get so excited about the birds! Apparently it was a pretty good game though. Better luck next time Air Force.









1 comments:

jessica said...

Go BYU! I love your little cougar fans...soooo cute! Does this mean Disneyland has to wait. There are definitely a lot of big furry creatures walking around there. In Ashton's defense, he probably didn't look all that big from far away;)