CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Our Little Preschooler

Sydney's first day of preschool was today. When she woke up this morning I told her she had to get dressed so she could go to school. She threw herself on the floor and cried and said she didn't want to go. I thought oh great, this should be fun. But I started to tell her all the fun things she was going to get to do and she got a little more excited. Then I told her I was going to take pictures of her with her backpack and she was even more excited. On the way over she was very happy and asked lots of questions about what she was going to be doing. We went up to the front door and I helped her take her backpack and jacket off and she said, "Bye Mom!" No tears, no clinging, not even a hint that she would miss me. What a relief! She had so much fun and couldn't wait to tell me all about her fun day. It was kind of strange to have her gone all morning. It will be nice to have a few hours to spend with just Ashton a couple days a week. I still can't believe she is in preschool. She is getting to be such a big girl!





1 comments:

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

yay how fun! She looks so happy! Is she still liking it?